The Scope of this Policy
The Information We Collect
When you use our Website, you may choose to provide certain information directly to us to request more information or services, including the following Personal Information:
- Your first name, last name
- this website password
- your email address
- your phone number
- professional interests
- and other related business/professional information
- new or returning visitor
- time of visit
- duration of visit
- pages viewed
- where you found the Sites (search, direct, social media, etc.)
- country you’re visiting from and
- technology you’re using (browser, screen resolution, etc.).
How We Collect Your Personal Information
We collect Personal Information when you:
- visit our Sites
- request information
- fill out a form and
- participate in surveys or promotions
In accordance with the sub-section below, “Social Media Sites” we may also collect Personal Information from third party social media networks.
A “cookie” is a small data file stored on your web browser or on your mobile device that allows us to recognize your computer or mobile device when you visit the Sites by associating identification numbers with other user information you have provided us. Some cookies will remain on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device for the duration of your browser or user session, while others will remain until deleted by you. You may also be able to configure your computer or mobile device to limit the collection of these “cookies,” but that limitation may also limit our ability to provide all the services or functionality of the Sites. Some third party service providers may use “flash cookies,” which are saved on your computer, but cannot be rejected, disabled, turned off, opted out of, or deleted in the same way as regular cookies. To learn how to manage your flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website.
How We Use Your Personal Information
This Website collects and uses your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to personalize user experience
- we may use information in the aggregate to understand how users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Sites
- to improve our Sites
- to improve customer service
- to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- to share your information with third parties
- to administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- to send you information you have agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you and
- if you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our Sites.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide the Sites to send communications to you about new services, features, or enhancements that may be of interest to you and to handle your customer service questions or issues. We will also share the personal information we collect from you under the following circumstances:
- Protection of rights. We will share personal information if we have a good faith belief that (i) access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, such as a court order or subpoena, or a request by law enforcement or governmental authorities, (ii) such action is appropriate to enforce the Terms and Conditions or any other agreement, understanding or arrangement between you and the Sites, including any investigation of potential violations thereof, (iii) such action is necessary to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues associated with the Site, or (iv) such action is appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, its employees, users of the Sites or others.
- Asset transfers. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of the Company’s assets, user information, including personal information collected from you through your use of the Site, could be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable means to notify you through email and/or a prominent notice on the Apps and/or Site.
This Website also may disclose your Personal Information:
- to third parties for marketing or any other legally permissible purpose at our sole discretion (if you are a user from the European Union, we will ask for your consent before doing this)
- to a third party or parties, with your consent and where disclosure is required or permitted by law and
- if, in the reasonable judgment of This Website , it is necessary to enforce compliance with our internal policies or to protect our Sites, customers, or others.
Third party websites
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
Social Media Sites
We work with third parties, including social network sites. We provide access to our website by third parties and business partners so we can generate interest in our products among members of your social networks and to allow you to share product interests with friends in your network.
The use of any features made available to you on our website by a third party may result in information being collected or shared about you by us or by the third party. Information collected or shared through any such third party features is considered public information by us because the Social Media Sites made it publicly available. If you do not want us to be able to access information about you from Social Media Sites, you must instruct Social Media Sites not to share the information. This Website is not responsible for how these third parties may use information collected from or about you, so be sure to review the privacy policies and privacy settings on your social networking sites to make sure you understand the information they are sharing. If you do not want a Social Media Site to share information about you, you must contact that site and determine whether it gives you the opportunity to opt out of sharing such information. However, we do identify any areas on our website where third parties share information about you.
We use features on Social Media Sites that allow you to express positive opinions about our products or services. Those Social Media Sites may collect or register your views about our products and make those views available to This Website and on public portions of the Social Media Sites. If you do not wish any of this to happen, you should not express your views about our products on Social Media Sites, you should not buy our products through Social Media Sites, and you should review your privacy settings on such Social Media Sites. We are not obligated to display your name or other identifying information, account name, profile photo or other information or content on our website even if you express an opinion about one of our products or have consented to our use of such information or content. We reserve the right to remove the information of any person for any reason. We may also remove from our website, in our sole discretion, any product offering or any photo or product description relating thereto. If you would like us to delete the data we have collected about you that we have received through any social media provider or Social Media Site, please contact us. However, if your information is deleted you may not have access to certain promotions, product information or opportunities as a result.
The Website may list or link to third party products or services. This Website does not have any control over the quality, safety or legality of the items advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of suppliers to sell items or the ability of buyers to buy items.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website and platform. Sensitive and private data exchange between the website and their users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected.
The personal information that you provide to us is stored on servers, which are located in secured facilities and protected by protocols and procedures designed to ensure the security of such information. However, no server, computer or communications network or system, or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect user information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or through the use of any of the website and you acknowledge and agree that you provide such information and engage in such transmissions at your own risk. Once we receive a transmission from you, we will endeavor to maintain its security on our systems.
In the event that personal information you provide to us is compromised as a result of a breach of security, when appropriate we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation, notify you and take the necessary steps to comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
The Website is not directed to children under the age of 16. Children under the age of 16 are prohibited from submitting any personally identifiable information to This Website through the Sites.
Do Not Track
Also, please note that we have not yet developed a response to browser “Do Not Track” signals, and do not change any of our data collection practices when we receive such signals. We will continue to evaluate potential responses to “Do Not Track” signals in light of industry developments or legal changes.
European Users’ Privacy Rights
Legal Basis for Processing Information
If you are located in the EEA or Switzerland, we rely on several legal bases to process your Personal Information. These legal bases include where:
- The processing is necessary to perform our contractual obligations, such as to provide you with our services
- You have given your prior consent, which you may withdraw at any time (such as for marketing purposes or other purposes we obtain your consent for from time to time)
- The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, a court order or to exercise or defend legal claims
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such as in improving, personalizing, and developing our services, marketing new features or products that may be of interest, and promoting safety and security as described above.
If you have any questions about this, or would like further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your Personal Information, please contact us by emailing us directly.
If you are a Website customer, we will retain your Personal Information as long as we are providing the services to you. We retain Personal Information after we cease providing services to you, even if you close your account, to the extent necessary to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, and for the purpose of fraud monitoring, detection and prevention. We also retain Personal Information to comply with our tax, accounting, and financial reporting obligations, where we are required to retain the data by our contractual commitments to our financial partners, and where data retention is mandated by the payment methods that we support. Where we retain data, we do so in accordance with any limitation periods and records retention obligations that are imposed by applicable law.
Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation
If you are located in the EEA or Switzerland, you have the following rights in respect of your Personal Information that we hold:
- Right of access. The right to obtain access to your Personal Information.
- Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your Personal Information without undue delay where that Personal Information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your Personal Information without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the Personal Information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- Right to restriction. The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your Personal Information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the Personal Information is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that Personal Information.
- Right to portability. The right to portability allows you to move, copy or transfer Personal Information easily from one organization to another.
- Right to object. You have a right to object to processing based on legitimate interests and direct marketing.
- Withdrawing consent. If our processing of your Personal Information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our processing of your information on the basis of your consent before the point in time when you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please email us. Please note, some rights may be limited, and we may need to retain certain Personal Information, as required or permitted by applicable law. You also have the right to lodge a complaint to your local data protection authority.
We do not use automated decision-making without human intervention, including profiling, in a way that produces legal effects concerning you or that otherwise significantly affects you.
If you have any questions about your privacy or security on our website, please contact us per the Website information.